4.7 29 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 21, 2014 984
Johnson's Hydration Essentials - Essentials 2-in-1 Facial Gel Mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Johnson's Hydration Essentials - Essentials 2-in-1 Facial Gel Mask
Thank you to the Beautiful ladies at Beauty Bulletin for sending me the amazing new Johnson's Hydration Essentials range. First of all I am fan of Johnson’s products so expected nothing less, and I was so happy to be part of the review club. Just what I needed for the dry summer days coming in.
My first impression of the packaging, was that it looks so different to the regular pink or white package which the normally use which they opted for Blue ocean look. After opening the products I loved it, true to its minerals in the product it had the most amazing scent of the ocean clean and fresh.
Use:
I used the product as a mask rather, it was very easy to apply. I left it on for three minutes. I am not sure if everybody had a tingling feeling, but it was nothing as I removed the mask my face normal I had redness or anything my skin felt fresh and pore looked nice and tight
Scent:
I the think the scent was my favourite part of all, I just love the clean fresh smell mineral ocean inspired products have makes me enjoy them so much more.

Overall:
I will always be a fan of Johnson &Johnson they make great products, I highly endorse you beauties to go out try it for yourself, you won’t regret it. And its total value for money.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 24, 2014
Hi Nooreen, we're glad you loved the product. Thanks for your review! xx
BB
Beauty Bulletin
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply