Review Detail

4.7 29 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 21, 2014 985
My Drop in the Ocean Experience
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What a Surprise Receiving the Hydrations Essentials 2 in 1 facial gel and mask as well as cleanser from Beauty Bulletin for Review this month even before i knew i was chosen for the review club. Beauty Bulletin You are Awesome!!!

I must say that when it comes to trying new facial products im always sceptical but i am on the journey of finding the perfect skin care range for my self.

i LOVE Products that have multi functions. being a person who loves trying out facial masks this was my favorite "feature".
it comes in a 50ml container but dont let that fool you. it is highly concentrated and nearly 3 weeks down with every day use i could day that it will last me over the next month.

THE PROMISE
Johnsons promises alot in this little product:
1. 24 hours Moisture without greasy feel
2. Boost hydration
3. leaves skin feeling soft, vital and fresh
4. IMMEDIATE RESULTS

MY EXPERIENCE
i am the kind of person who uses a product and expect to see a change immediately even though i know everything takes TIME. But im impatient so i was So excited when for the first time i see a product promising immediate results.

Johnsons Essential Hydration Gel/mask used in combination with the Hydrations Cleanser really does deliver on its promises.

i love the cold feel of the gel as i applied on my face, its as though you literally feel your skin being revitalized and coming to life....The application is almost therapeutic.
it was immediately absorbed into my skin and there was absolutely no oiliness, shine or greasiness.
What i love more than anything was the way my skin felt... it was cool, soft and so smooth.... so Johnsons completely delivered on their promise.
it was love at first drop for me.

my skin recently has been going through alot of changes and the dryness was really bothering me to the point that my skin was peeling. since i have started using the Johnsons Hydrations Essentials 2 in 1 facial gel mask i have begun to see that there is not much peeling and basically no dryness.
Everyday my skin feels a little better.

Living in DRY Johannesburg makes this Product a dream, the one thing i love about my holidays to the Coast is the Ocean.... now with Johnson's I get to feel the ocean and experience its benefits everyday :) :).

i have to say i will continue using the Johnsons Hydrations Essentials 2 in 1 facial gel mask as a daily moisturizer reason, Not only is it less than half the price (R69,99) of my current moisturizer, it is more concentrated, gives immediate and lasting results and again it DELIVERS ON ITS PROMISES

Im loving my OCEAN MINERAL BURST!!!!!!!!!

in a Microwave society and generation we want immediate results and Johnsons has come up with a solution that meets our need immediately.

YOU HAVE TO TRY IT OUT FOR YOUR SELF
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND THE OCEAN TO GAIN LADIES

Love Nolz

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
November 24, 2014
Thanks for your creative, detailed review. Good work! xx
BB
Beauty Bulletin
November 24, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Thank You for giving me the opportunity to try out this Excellent product Beauty Bulletin :) :)
R
Renola
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply