Review Detail

4.7 29 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 21, 2014 997
Johnson's Face Care Hydration Essential 2in 1 Facial gel/mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I wrote a review about the Johnson cleanser since I got the best surprise ever in the mail when I received both!! Yes ladies I got the cleanser and facial gel/mask

It comes in this gorgeous container which looks expensive but it will only set you back by R69.95. Which is a reasonable price since it doubles as a mask. It looks like a gel but smells super fresh and almost clean, not over bearing but subtle.

I used both every morning since receiving them in the mail and all I can say is that I LOVE this facial gel/mask! It feels soo amazing when applying it after cleansing, it not only feels super soft and gelly but it absorbs into the skin like a sorbet, it basically melts into the pours.

When applied as a mask. You have to lather it it on thick and let it sit for 2-3 minutes but for that time you skin absorbs most of it in my case and with the rest you wipe away. Your skin feels even softer and hydrated, and when I say hydrated I mean it gives this healthy look, my skin looked smooth and soft and felt softer. I used it as a mask once a week and felt the gel and mask really improved my skins appearance over the two weeks.

As for the oil control it did make my skin feel a bit tight once it absorbed but through out the day my skin did not become oilier, instead it just looked dewy and healthy. I really did not expect the gel to do that since I thought the cleanser did its job pretty well but when you combine the cleanser and gel and use it daily you notice you skin looks and feels healthier without affecting sensitive areas.

I love the Gel/Mask and after years of skipping over Johnson's skin range I will be buying myself another cute blue pot. For everything that it does and for the price its a saving for my pocket and for my skin! A MUST HAVE!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 24, 2014
Thanks for your review, Nadia. Good work! xx
BB
Beauty Bulletin
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply