Review Detail

4.7 29 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 21, 2014 997
Johnson's Hydration Essentials 2in1 gel mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Along with the Hydrations Essentials Facial Cleanser that I was sent, the beauty bulletin wonders sent me a jar of the Hydrations Essentials 2 in 1 facial gel mask as well.

This product is great because it can either be used a gel mask 2 to 3 times a week or as daily moisturiser. I opted to use it as a daily moisturiser along with the facial cleanser. The product comes in a glass jar and after using it for 2+ weeks it still looks as if I have hardly used any of the product (even though I have been using it twice daily). This is really a great benefit as it shows that the product will last you a while (so your skin gets to feel wonderfully refreshed for a while yet still).

I admit that I was a bit wary using the gel mask as gel like substances generally leave my skin feeling sticky and tight and rather horrible after applying it, but the complete opposite happened when I applied the Johnson's Hydration Essentials Gel mask. Although my skin did get a tinge of stickyness that lasted about 10 seconds and then my skin felt baby soft and really light.

The 2 in 1 gel mask also contains ocean minerals which I think helps to achieve that instant refreshing feeling that I felt after using the products. Another plus for this product is that it is affordable and a little goes a long way so you definitely won't be wasting your money if you invest in it. At under R100 for the 2 in 1 gel ask, you get both a mask and a moisturiser AND it lasts a while and if that doesn't scream bargain, then I don't know what does.

Overall I will rate this product a 5. Its a good product for the summer time especially with all these hot days coming up - you need to know that you are hydrating your skin.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin for sending me the products
R
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 24, 2014
Great review, Cherry! xx
BB
Beauty Bulletin
1 results - showing 1 - 1