Review Detail

4.7 29 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 21, 2014 998
Johnson's Hydration Essentials 2-in-1 Facial Gel Mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been putting of this review for a while now as my life has been rather busy lately. However, I’m a survivor, having gone through final year exams, a few job interviews and various other functions. This is one of the worst times for one to change their skincare routines, especially if like me; your skin is very sensitive and easily breaks out.

To date I have been using both the face gel and cleansing wipes for just over two weeks now and my skin has never looked better! I am amazed that I have not had any blemishes nor has my skin reacted adversely to this cream. The product is light in texture and has an invigorating scent. My skin is very oily and it did not change the overall appearance of my face by the afternoon when compared to my previous face cream. I even used it as a mask after late nights and it works just as good.

Overall this product has surprised me. The texture of my skin has only slightly improved and it is glowing. A great addition for the coming season and it can be used as an after sun treatment. My only exception would be that it does not help with pigmentation, but otherwise a good face cream at an affordable price that will definitely get you through a few all nighters!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply