Review Detail

4.7 29 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 21, 2014 998
New Johnson's Hydrating Essentials Facial Gel Mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So the instructions says that I need to use this twice a week which I have in the one week I have been using these products and it definitely is best t use this with the facial cleaner.

I didn’t notice any scent unlike the facial cleanser. I applied a little of the product on my face gently and had to keep the mask on for about 3 minutes. It is a Gel mask which I thought was really cool. It absorbed amazingly into my face I found that because of my bigger pores on my nose it started to tingle abit, That was good because it means that the product it working! I was hesitant to try out the mask because of my dry skin but I found that the Gel Mask actually worked really well, my face definitely feels softer then before I used these products.

Does my skin feel refreshed? It kinda does when using these together my skin feel moisturised and super soft I really love it!

Both of these products can be found at leading retailers and pharmacies, I saw this range at Clicks and they are definitely affordable.
(null).jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply