Review Detail

4.6 16 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 27, 2015 2185
#MyDailyJohnsons Even Complexion Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

4 weeks after receiving the most precious magical package that came from #BB, the gift change me whole skin regime, the way i took care of my skin has totally transformed.

#MyDailyJohnsons Even Complexion- came with a Even complexion cleansing bar,Face wash,Face Care Even Complexion Night Cream and face Care Even Complexion Day Cream with SPF15 infused with soy and red berry, which leaves my skin fresh and smelling good after a good wash, I made it my little routine to swap between the two.

At night i would use the face wash and in the morning I would the even complexion cleansing bar, which helped a lot with the dark marks and unclogging the blocked pores on my skin. At night i would complete my regime with the Even Complexion Night Cream, which left my skin feeling smooth and it doesn't itch at all, the nice thing about it is that you can use it before you night out, or just before you are ready to sleep..

In the morning after washing my face with the Even complexion cleansing bar, i would let my skin breathe for a bit, before applying protection over it-which is - the Even Complexion Day Cream with SPF15 , it helped at lot and it makes taking of the make up easy at night.

#MyDailyJohnsons Even Complexion, has left my skin nourished and moisturized, im confident, cause now my pores and my dark spots are being dealt with

Thank you #BB
Thank you # MyDailyJohnsons Even complexion

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply