Review Detail

4.6 16 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 27, 2015 2178
Whole Range Final Thoughts: Johnson's® Even Complexion Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Johnson's even complexion skincare range, works well together. Its affordable as its priced from R15,99 - R34,99 as seen in Clicks stores. I love the compact size of all the products, as I could easily take it with me on a weekend away, also the packaging is very refreshing and eye-catching with all the bright colours it contains.
The face Wash I would have to re-purchase as I loved it so much I used it more than often to wash my face. The face wash cleansed my skin absolutely well without leaving it oily. My dark marks on the bottom half of my jawbone is lightened so I believe with more time, and use of this range, the marks will completely be faded away.

The day cream contains an SPF, which is just the added bonus and protection which I believe every skin needs. The day cream also comes in a convenient travel size tube, which you can take all-over with you to gym or work or on a weekend away.

And the night cream is also lovely, my favourite really! it smells lovely and leaves my skin matt and has a non-shiny formula so in the morning my skin looks and feels its best!

I would definitely continue to use this range, and even re-purchase it in future. Thank you again Beauty Bulletin and Johnsons for the opportunity to review and provide feedback on this range! ;-) 5/5

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply