Review Detail

4.6 16 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 27, 2015 2184
Johnson’s Even Complexion Red berry & Soy extract
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It’s been 3 weeks and a couple of days of using the Johnson’s Even Complexion Red berry & Soy extract and my skin and I are still happy with the results. #BERRYPOWER!
Like I stated and emphasized it on my previews reviews this new range will not disappoint. Berries contain the highest levels of antioxidants, which prevent free radicals from aging our skin, so if you looking for an affordable product that is not harsh on your skin and helps fight uneven skin tone, dark spots and pigmentation this is the one!
It contains soy extract which improves skin clarity and radiance because with time our skin loses elasticity due to stress, UV rays, and well aging effects. But with the new Even Complexion Night cream which not only contains soy extracts which helps reduce pigmentation but Red Berries which contain a high antioxidant Vitamin C. For those of you that aren’t aware Vitamin C isn’t just a flu buster but also protects skin from free radicals. It hydrates the skin and increases collagen and elastin levels. The skin’s power of absorption increases at night when one sleeps, a good time to regain your skin’s elasticity and clarity.
So treat your skin this weekend with Johnson’s Even Complexion Red berry & Soy extract and lots and lots of H2O (WATER) and of course BEAUTY SLEEP! #FOREVERYOUNG#BERRYPOWER#BEAUTYBULLETIN?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Johnson’s Even Complexion Red berry & Soy extract
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply