Review Detail

4.4 22 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 27, 2015 1253
First Impression- Johnson’s Even Complexion Night Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Your skin has to put up with stress, pollution and uv rays throughout your day, therefore night creams are a definite must to add to your beauty regime.
My skin is quite familiar with Jonhson’s Fair Complexion Night cream as it’s the only affordable (FOR MY BUDGET) night cream suitable for my skin. The Johson’s Fair Complexion Night cream contains soy extract which improves skin clarity and radiance but with time our skin loses elasticity due to stress, UV rays, and well aging effects. But with the new Even Complexion Night cream which not only contains soy extracts which helps reduce pigmentation but Red Berries which contain a high antioxidant Vitamin C. For those of you that aren’t aware Vitamin C isn’t just a flu buster but also protects skin from free radicals. It hydrates the skin and increases collagen and elastin levels.
The skin’s power of absorption increases at night when one sleeps, a good time to regain your skin’s elasticity and clarity. I Aissa approve this product as the most efficient and AFFORDABLE night cream suitable for all skin types. LOL
But seriously Ladies.....and gents-hehehehe, this night cream sure is efficient leaves your skin nourished, replenished and clarifies your skin…oooh helps with skin elasticity#BERRYPOWER.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply