Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Face and Body July 06, 2017 372
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

Hey beauties

I'm excited have my little boy involved in this project. So I've received my package from Beauty Bulletin containing Johnson's amazing bath products and we're super excited to give it a try. This range was specially developed for delicate skin and provide extra moisture and nourishment for our little ones skin. I love Johnson products as it's been the go to brand for generations in our family. I only used Johnson's on both my kids up until my youngest son developed ezcema, I was then forced to switch to a bath ointment and lotion with a fatty consistency ?. Due to his eczema I had to opt for a non scented and cetamogaral cream as his skin needed extra hydration and 24hour coverage in order to prevent breakout rashes. However I decided to put Johnson's extra moisture range to the test. I was in total awwwww when receiving my package as it came in a huge white boxed branded with their name an draped in a yellow ribbon, inside the box was the top to toe wash which can be used on hair too, extra moisturising cream,top to toe baby massage cream and baby massage oil. I was like woooow, they really intend on pampering our little ones hey? Nevertheless , nervously I ran my son's bath and decided to use it for the 1st time.

Due to my little guys skin being seriously dry I decided to add a few drops of the massage oil to his bath water for extra protection and barrier and was amazed that the oil smells just as heavenly as the wash And lotion. The lotion was not fatty enough for his extra dry skin after application I could see his skin literally soaking it up but still feeling dryish so I massaged him with the extra moisture lotion which did the trick and he enjoyed by the way... The next day I hurriedly inspected his body to see if he had an reaction to the product and low an behold there was nothing!!!!! I was looking at a happy baby ,rash free ,so soft and smooth his body felt like a baby's skin should feel (as soft as a baby's bottom) I'm so excited to see what his results will be after our 1st week and looking forward to sharing our 1week trial review with you guys.

Thank you Johsons. My baby now smells like a "baby" again.
Here's to extra snuggly time and happy bath times ???
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply