Review Detail

4.7 28 0.5
Shampoos, Dry Shampoos and Cleansers April 15, 2016 863
Johnson's Baby Soft & Shiny Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Soft & Shiny Shampoo with Glycerine is the first step to giving your baby's hair a treat. I've been using this range since it came out, so I was ecstatic to review it.

After a day of exploring in the garden, I use the Soft & Shiny Shampoo to effectively clean his hair. Because his hair is short, I don't use too much but just enough to get that beautiful lather all over the hair, and work it through before rinsing.

Did I mention the smell is absolutely amazing? And it lasts on the long after you've rinsed out. Not forgetting that Johnson's Baby Soft & Shiny has the Johnson's "No More Tears" signature stamp that we all love and trust. It's super gentle on baby's hair.

I promised that I'd be honest to Johnson's about their product and what our babies need.
As a natural hair advocate mommy, what I'd love to see in future from Johnson's Baby is perhaps a sulfate free Shampoo, and more natural oils added to their range in addition to the glycerine, such as coconut, avocado or argan oil in the first 5 ingredients. I'm happy that Johnson's has identified that baby's curly/ethnic hair is different and needs just a bit more TLC. And the more natural goodness inside the bottle, the happier the natural hair, baby and mommy :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Lather up!!
B
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply