4.8 12 0.5
Recharging my Boldest Blonde!
(Updated: September 07, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Ladies!

I am super excited to share my journey with you using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Range! I have been coloring my hair blonde for as long as I can remember so I always have to make sure I'm using the best products to keep my hair healthy and vibrant. This time I am going to put the
John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Colour Collection to the test!

Because my hair has been color treated for so long, I really struggle with split ends, fine dry hair and breakage. I also try my best to keep my blonde from going yellow with blonde specific products. My expectations from this range is to solve all of the issues I have from being a 'fake blonde' ;)

My first impressions of the range is awesome. The packaging is on point - I love the silver and pink - it makes the range look super classy and high-end, every product in the range smells amazing.

I love how the John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Shampoo lathers so easily and also detangles my hair while I am washing it (which is amazing for a shampoo).

The John Frieda® Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Conditioner is very light - which is great for me having such fine, thin hair. Thicker more intense conditioners tend to leave my hair looking dirty and oily, which is never a good look!

I haven't got around to using the John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Deep Conditioner yet, as I only wash my hair twice a week but I will be using it on Friday, so I'll catch you up on that when I do.

The John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Oil Elixir is amazing. I really struggle to find oils for my hair which don't land up making my hair heavy and oily with the smallest amount applied to my hair. But this one is something else! My hair doesn't get that oily look and feel and it makes my hair feel so soft and voluminous! I am really hoping that with extended use I will see a change in my hairs condition. It promises to ''reawaken dull blonde hair and strengthens strands to uncover a shiny, shimmering blonde infused with light". I will be absolutely thrilled if this is the case!

So far so good! Cant wait to share my hairs progress with all of you!

P.S. Follow me on social media for updates

So it has been 2 weeks since I started using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Range and I'm in love! My hair has never felt this voluminous or soft in years.

I finally got around to using the Vibrancy Restoring Deep Conditioner and WOW! It smells amazing, spreads luxuriously all over my hair and leaves it feeling light-weight, soft and shiny (well as shiny as a flake blonde can go). I try to use it as early on in my shower as I can to allow it to do its magic for at least 3 - 5 minutes. I also love how this deep conditioning treatment rinses so easily out of my hair. I have had masks that, no matter how much I rinsed my hair, would just stay stuck to my strands! And once my hair had dried, it felt dirty, oily and heavy. So I am very impressed with how light this deep conditioner is and how effective it is.

Over all I am really loving this range and can definitely see the difference in my hair. I am not expecting miracles as not much can help my poor hair that has been bleached for the better part of 10 years... But from what I have seen I am super impressed.

Stay tuned for more!

I am obsessed with this range! My hair has more volume than ever before and the condition has actually improved more than I was expecting! Overall I would definitely recommend this range. All four products have completely revamped my hair. All I need now is some fresh highlights to complete my boldest blonde look! But 5/5 for quality, effectiveness and WOW factor :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Obsessing over the Deep Conditioner
Before!
Recharging my Boldest Blonde with John Frieda
Kisses for the vibrancy restoring oil elixir
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply