4.8 12 0.5
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Range| The Foxy Momager
(Updated: August 19, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Beauties,

I am beyond excited to start my journey with John Frieda and Beauty Bulletin, bringing to you the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Range – Hi Impact.

I will be doing weekly updated posts on these products so do not forget to check back onto the post if you would like to see the progress of these products over the next few weeks. These products promise to recharge, boost and restore your blonde by reversing the feel and look of any colour damage as well as to protect your colour. They also claim to revitalise, moisturize and restore vibrancy. These products are suitable for natural, highlighted and colour treated blondes.

I then went on to towel dry my hair and then apply the John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Oil Elixir. If you know me you know that I absolutely love using oil in my hair after a wash as I find it helps in detangling as well as allowing your hair volume and body when blow dried, so I was really excited to use this product.

I added one pump to my hand, about the size of a R5 coin, and I applied this to my damp hair but only from the ears down as I tend to get oily roots very quickly. I found this product really helped when it came to brushing out my damp hair. I have been battling this winter with dry ends as well as split ends and I definitely feel after one use they already look healthier. I am really excited to see what this product will do in the future.

I never used the John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Deep Conditioner as I did not want to use it with the Conditioner for result purposes. So I am keeping that for my next check in!

So far I absolutely am loving these products! I have not seen a colour change to my hair yet but hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to show you a before and after.

Don’t forget to follow updates on my social media as well as videos and photos!

Love Foxy!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TF
Top 500 Reviewer 21 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply