fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 12 0.5
Putting John Frieda to the Extreme Test!!
(Updated: August 17, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I have decided to enter a whole new review as I have made some drastic changes.

Yes, you read the title of this post correctly, I have put John Frieda's Sheer Blonde product range to the ultimate test... I take the risks to make your Lives 100% easier and make the right choice.
My hair before I received this product was healthy no breakage, no dryness but slight split ends, However to give my honest opinion would be that yes, the product makes my hair look and feel healthy which it has already been feeling.

So to shorten this long post... I bleached the "Sugar Honey Ice Tea" out of my hair and put it the the extreme test... HERE GOES MY STORY
The first day I used this product was the day I bleached my hair which is now platinum blonde gone pink. I used the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo and the smell alone captivated my body and soul. Yes, I'm dramatic but my word for a shampoo to smell delightful to the point where I would eat it ! That's amazing. The shampoo is so fulsome ,a small amount really goes a long way, it lathers your hair with the most gentle touch and feel. I then used the deep conditioning treatment which is to be used after you shampoo, this immediately made my hair feel soft as silk and the scent was delightful. I left it in for the required 5 mins while I finished up in the shower, then rinsed it out , applied the conditioner to my hair and rinsed it out. I just can't seem to get over the fact that these products smell so fruitful and so yummy.
I then let my hair air dry for about 10 mins before I applied the Restoring Oil Elixir to my damp hair according to the instruction and let my hair fully air dry. The Elixir can also be applied to dry hair before or after styling.

My hair has never felt this amazing and soft after I bleached my hair before... EVER... I literally can run my fingers through my hair without it getting tangled, breaking off or just feeling extremely dry.

So to John Frieda I say job well done... I still have two more weeks to go and I have nothing more then high appreciation for this Brand.

Thank you Once again Beauty Bulletin for this Amazing opportunity.

Follow my blog for more ... www.thejamesdiaries.blogspot.com

Much Love Beauties

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply