Review Detail

4.8 12 0.5
I'm Blonde...Whats your excuse
(Updated: August 17, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love that the packaging is so bold, it has a retro theme with a modern edge. The holographic is eye catching. The shape of the shampoo & conditioner really attract my eyes. I find the product very efficient, as I don’t have to use a generous amount to get the job done, unlike other brands found at a drug store. The smell of the product reminds me of my salon experiences, floral yet fresh.

The Deep conditioner, WOW!!! Its my favorite product so far... I am in love with the pearl sheen bottle, it gives it a very luxurious feel. The mask has a creamy texture to it, conditioner left my hair feeling smooth and healthy. The only issue I experienced was the font used for the “direction for use”, it was too small, and straining on my eyes when I read it.

The products itself are really just amazing it restored my blonde to a vibrant gold color & left is feeling salon soft.

Follow my blonde diaries on www.mrsbigbite.co.za

These prices are more than affordable, because being blonde is really high maintenance. So John Frieda has just made life easier...
John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Shampoo(R115.95)
John Frieda® Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Conditioner (R115.95)
John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Oil Elixir (R149)
John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Deep Conditioner (R115.95)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Blonde
JF Products
JF Products
M
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply