fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 21 0.5
Good-bye Bad Hair Days
I wouldn't say I have terrible hair - as a child, many people would compliment me on how lovely my hair was - but I, like all women, suffer from hair damage and bad hair days. Well, I did until I tried John Frieda's Luxurious Volume: touchably full shampoo and conditioner.

The wonderful guys at Beauty Bulletin and John Frieda were kind enough to send me a hamper of John Frieda goodies after I'd entered a competition. I'd been using baby shampoo on a doctor's recommendation for months but it was doing my hair no good. I had badly damaged split ends and terrible frizziness.

After two washes with the John Frieda shampoo and conditioner, I started noticing the difference in my hair's look and feel. My hair was smooth and sleek, kept clean for several days, I think it was almost a week, and the split ends were vanishing.

I really love my new shampoo and conditioner so much that I went out and bought some more. It's a little costly but I guess you pay for quality.

No more baby shampoo for me :)

P.S. I would recommend that if you do use this product, you give your hair a break every once in a while just to prevent a build-up on your hair. It's nothing personal about John Frieda, it's just a general comment about hair-care - it's always a good idea to give your hair a little break.
L
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply