Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 21 0.5
Perfect Partners for Great Volume
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The shampoo and conditioner set was in my JF hamper I got from BB and I was soooo excited. This would be the first time using JF products and I have always admired the true beauty and quality associated with JF.
Wahing my hair was incredible and I love dthe fact that I don't need a lot of product on both the shampoo and conditioner side, less than a handfull is more than enough for full coverage.
The smells i great by the way and I like the way these products soothe my scalp.

I have used the products twice so far and still going strong.

Conditioner is applied immediately after shampooing and only left for a few minutes before washing.

This range is perfect for me because I do not do heat styling at all even though its designed to protect hair from the heat. I prefer to use rollers because I believe it adds more volume.

I also do not towel dry my hair to severe and leave it slightly damp before styling.

Allowing my hair to dry naturally has always been my thing and this works for me, even in winter.

So far, I am happy to report that I have seen a noticeable difference in the volume, especially after removing the rollers.

Great stuff John Frieda!

I am sooo glad I finally found something that really works for me!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
June 25, 2014
John Frieda never fails!!!
C
cpeter01
July 07, 2014
I'm still waiting 4 my set I'm gonna get on Thursday I only have shampoo!!
BB
bianca b.k
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply