fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 21 0.5
John Frieda Volumous Shampoo, Conditioner and Volume Styling Mouse
Hey Beauty Babes,

I have thick straightish hair. Because my hair is thick it is also heavy and generally falls flat, with no volume. So I was extatic when I got chosen to review the John Fireda Volumising Product set. I was truely blown away by this set of products. The set included a shampoo, conditioner and a volumising mouse for styling. From the first time I tried out the products I could feel my hair instantly transform. My dry ends and generally straight limp hair was transformed to a healthy full bodied, nourished look and feel. I was so impressed with the product, that I recommended it to my mum. She tried it and had the same results if not better, as her hair is shorter and lighter than mine.
Both my mum and I are not experts when it comes to blow-drying our hair and don't really fuss a lot. But these products made such a significant difference and we didn't do anything different in terms of styling!

Check out these pics of my mum and I after using the John Frieda set and styling ourselves, at home, with just a hairdryer and brush!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply