Treatments, Masks September 29, 2017 631
John Frieda Full Repair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My John Frieda journey.

Arrival of products (2 October 2017)
I received my gorgeous looking shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner today. First off this packaging is gorgeous , the black and red containers are eye catching and the products smells great! My hair has been chemically processed and heat damaged- how hurtful. The texture of the product is so smooth.

Week one ( 9 October)
After a week of use this product is heaven on earth (no exaggerating) the product is light weight and does not weigh down your crown and glory. The John Frieda full repair and strengthen shampoo, conditioner an well as deep conditioner contains Inca Inchi oil- The only hair care product to contain this oil. As a 'natural' it's great to have a quality sulfate shampoo and conditioner to remove all that build up, John Frieda is the one!

My wash routine:
*First off I massage some natural oils into my scalp.
*Wet hair underneath the shower (Wherever you prefer)
*Once wet, use the John Frieda shampoo (wash twice- preference)
*Once I wash the shampoo out completely I then add the John Frieda deep conditioner (Masque) to my hair- comb through starting from your ends and work my way up to the scalp. Leave in your hair for 2-5 min.
*Wash out the deep conditioner then apply the John Frieda conditioner- comb through once again- then I wash out the conditioner from hair .
*Styling soley depends one preference.

Normally I wear my hair in it's natural state. My hair feels so soft and smells lovely. I have no complaints.

Week two (16 October)
I genuinely love the deep conditioner! my hair is so sleek . I heat styled my hair and my curls were locked in for about 3-4 days without hair spray- I was amazed with the natural shine and bounce my hair had.

Week three (23 October)
Video review to be posted...

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Side by side.png
follow accounts on social meedia.png
products.png
My favourite Product].png
Before.png
After.png
JohnFriedaFullRepairRange.mp4
C
4 reviews