fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 10 0.5
JFFR-Range-Listing-400x400.jpg
Treatments, Masks September 29, 2017 625
Strengthened & Restored hair in just one week? - The John Frieda Full Repair range reviewed.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Strengthened & Restored hair in just one week? - The John Frieda Full Repair range reviewed.

To be completely honest , when I first opened my package with my John Frieda products , I was skeptical..
Full Repair it read on the black & red bottles. I was eager to see if this was in fact true. You rarely find products that tend to do EXACTLY what the description says it's supposed to do, but in this case, Mr. John Frieda, whomever he may be , told the truth!

Not only does my hair feel stronger, smoother , and smell great , it also has more volume and more life than before.
I use the shampoo & conditioner in the shower , and keep the deep conditioner in my hair over night and rinse in the morning. This routine gives me the best results.

I have colored treated hair , so it's important for me to take extra caution when choosing the right products that will benefit my hair the absolute most. I am going to keep using the Full Repair range for a couple more weeks before giving my final thoughts on the product.
But after the huge difference it has already made to my hair , things are looking up, and more bouncy. :) ( I just made my first hair joke) xoxo
Dom Oost

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
John Frieda_product image
John Frieda _ Dominique Oost Photo
1 min Review & Thougts on the new Full Repair Range
D
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply