JFFR-Range-Listing-400x400.jpg
Treatments, Masks September 29, 2017 631
John Frieda Full Repair Range
(Updated: October 15, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So a week ago I received the John Frieda Full repair range to try out & review!

The packaging of this product is more on the elegant vibrancy side. The bottle itself being red & black with a transparent cap, for Me it ultimately compliments the packaging , and with the John Frieda hair care you are quick to recognize their products as they are so beautifully and uniquely packaged!

One of the things I noticed just from opening the lid was the heavenly sent! I absolutely love the smell of this range , it is very lightly sented and leaves your hair not only feeling fresh but smelling amazing! ( I’d buy this range just for the smell to be honest)

Week 1 :

I ultimately love love love this range! So back when I was 16 I decided to dye my hair turquoise, which may have looked amazing but it lead to dull and damaged hair in the long run as well as the use of straightens , curling irons and blow dryers my hair lost its radiance - but don’t fret because this product has absolutely revived my hair , from root to tip it’s made my hair look and feel more smoother , Raident and stoft , once again with a fresh smell to it , if I had to describe the smell it would be a very floral- perfume kind of smell ( I promise you’ll love it , it is is not overpowering like most hair products and doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry )

Week 2:
This range has beat all the other hair care products I’ve tried, from high end to drugstore! I am completely Inlove ! - I must say out of the three the deep conditioning masque is my favorite, I know that if my hair needs a quick pick me up this product will come to my hairs rescue! All in all this range is definitely my new Top fav and I highly recommend this range! As mentioned you can find this range ( and many others from the John Frieda line) at Your local Clicks at a very reasonable price! So whats you’re excuse ? Go out and see the magic happen on your own hair !!
The range came with a shampoo , conditioner and hair masque - all which are must haves , after my first wash I immediately noticed a difference in the texture and look of my hair , it was as if my hair came back to life ( I’m aware that sounds weird but that’s the best way to describe it )

The shampoo washes my hair brilliantly ( I’m sure this is the cleanest my hair has been in months ) I normally put a bit of the product in my hand and then massage it into my scalp ( not forgetting the back of the head by the neck which most people don’t pay attention to)

The conditioner I normally only apply to my ends as that’s where it is needed the most and can I just emphasize how soft my hair felt when combing through it in the bath!

The deep conditioner is my ultimate holy grail , I know that if my hair is ever in a lifeless state I can pop that on and rely on it to restore my hairs raidence and health!

All in all I’m Inlove with this range , John Frieda definitely knows what they’re doing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who has even remotely damaged / lifeless hair - I am so thankful to have stumbled upon this item thanks to Beauty Bulletin !

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
D07ED000-4039-4D20-8FCF-3C5F6F3F1FF4.jpeg
John Frieda Full Repair Range Review
K
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply