JFFR-Range-Listing-400x400.jpg
Treatments, Masks September 29, 2017 624
John Frieda Full Repair Range
(Updated: October 25, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's bold, it's striking and it's strong looking - exactly the qualities I want to see in my hair! The John Freida Full Repair Range looks absolutely fantastic and how amazing is it to have a repair range? The fragrance is just to die for! I am always looking for way to strengthen my broken and brittle hair! So this looks like the perfect solution!
Can't wait to try this out on my hair!

Week 1:
It has been 1 week since I started using the John Frieda Full Repair Range and I must just say that even after the very first time I used this range, I was absolutely gobsmacked at the condition of my hair! My hair has honestly never felt so soft and so great in a very long time! My friends and family has even commented on my hair and how radiant it is looking lately! I have never used a repair range on my hair that has made such a noticeable difference! I full definitely be re-purchasing this range over and over again, that is for sure!!

Week 2:
I cannot stress enough how amazing my hair feels right now! I am totally gobsmacked at how much healthier my hair is looking and feeling! I have been receiving non stop comments and compliments about my hair! So the results are totally noticeable! Since I first started using this product, I see fewer split ends in my hair and my hair is no longer dry and brittle looking! It is amazing! Obviously my favorite is the Deep Conditioning masque because my hair feels most soft and fresh after using it!

I have finally posted up my final Review on the John Frieda Full Repair Range.
I am exceptionally impressed and totally taken aback at how this product has helped my damaged hair. Everything about this range is just fabulous, The price, the smell, the convenience, the results... 100%!!!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
John Frieda Full Repair Range Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply