JFFR-Range-Listing-400x400.jpg
Treatments, Masks September 29, 2017 631
The John Frieda Full Repair Review - My hair's road to recovery
(Updated: October 16, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

We all know what a long and damaging process dying your hair can be. Especially if you have naturally dark hair, and my hair has been a victim of it who we shall not name... (its bleach) one too many times.

Very few people know that my hair is still in recovery from constantly bleaching it a few years ago. It got so bad that I decided to shave my hair for a fresh start. Otherwise I've been hiding the damaged ends and dryness buy constantly using black Henna on my hair, which is actually not good for your hair in the long run. But I'm tired of hiding the damage with temporary solutions, so I am using the John Frieda Full Repair kit.

The kit comes with A full repair shampoo, A full repair conditioner & A full repair hair mask.

The slick red design and perfume like scent first caught my attention & I was very eager to wash my hair.
When applying the shampoo and conditioner for the first time, the perfume like scent filled the air. The texture is silky smooth and spread through my hair with ease. Using the Full Repair hair mask was my favorite part. For me, using hair masks is such a rare treat. It's like a spa day for my hair. I do wish that the bottles were bigger as I have a jungle of hair and I apply a lot of product at once for full coverage.

But I am very excited to continue using the product & I cannot wait to see the end results.

So! Week 1 after using the Full Repair Products! I normally straighten my hair after I wash it (because my hair lasts longer) which results in my hair reeking of burnt fur! But, my hair still has that perfume like scent even after I straightened it which has been the best part of this experience for me so far! My hair looks and feels so lush.

Week two of using the John Frieda Full Repair kit:
Because I have incredibly thick hair I normally only need to wash my hair every 5/6 days, however after using the John Frieda Full Repair kit for the second time my hair has lasted up to 8 days! That's 8 days of visibly lush & poofy hair. My hair feels thick & luxurious. The Full Repair hair mask is my new best friend! The container says to leave on for 2-5 minutes but I leave the mask in for about 20 minutes if not longer if I can! (Shhh... I'm a rule breaker) Can I also just point out that someone at work commented on how lovely my hair smelt a week after I washed my hair! How incredible is that!? Normally the scent of the products disappear after you style your hair. So far I am more than pleased with the results & I am looking forward to sharing my end result & final video review with you guys!

A very big thanks to @beautybulletin & @JohnFriedaSA for allowing me to test & review this product.

#MeAndFullRepair #JohnFriedaSA #BeautyBulletin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AR
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply