Treatments, Masks September 29, 2017 631
John Frieda Full Repair range
(Updated: October 17, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

2nd week update

The range has added so much volume to my hair which looks great especially when I wear my hair in my fro, big hair don't care.

The full repair range has made it less of a mission to comb my hair after washing it. It detangles easily and there's fewer breakage which I totally love because my hair is weak and breaks easily.

I've noticed after my last wash that my ends changed colour. Now my hair used to be blonde but I dyed it black 3 months ago ( biggest regret) and now I'm trying to understand what's happening, I'll keep y'all updated.

So far ( besides the colour changing) I've been enjoying the range on my hair.

1st WEEK IMPRESSIONS

I usually wash my hair once a week because I'm pretty lazy and washing my hair takes forever guys but I've made a pledge with myself to wash my hair at least twice a week for the purpose of this review.

Guys my hair looks so healthy I can't even deal! My hair usually looks all dry especially my ends (split end problems) when I wear my hair in a fro, so I decided to wear it in a fro today to see if there's any improvement and there is guys!!! I've only had two washes so far and my hair feels and looks healthier than ever before.

My current favourite would be the deep conditioner thus far.

Tip: After using the shampoo and conditioner, apply the deep conditioner and go about your business. It leaves your hair soft, smelling great and it's perfect for a wash and go look.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

I've been a natural head for over two years and its been a long ass journey, and over time my hair got damaged. I used to straighten my hair often so that caused most of the damage and the fact that I'm a lazy ass who can't stick to hair routines contributed a little lol.

The John Frieda Full Repair range has 3 products:

1. John Frieda 250ml full repair strengthen & restore shampoo
2. John Frieda 250 ml full repair strengthen & restore conditioner
3. John Frieda full repair strengthen & restore deep conditioning masque

Usually when washing my hair the conditioner would be the holly Grail between the two, mainly because it leaves my hair soft, easy to detangle and smells Devine. Now all of that switched up with the John Frieda full repair range, while I was applying the shampoo onto my hair I immediately felt the difference. With some of the previous shampoos I've used, I've noticed how it tends to leave my hair super dry and vulnerable to breakage. With the John Freida full repair shampoo my hair was soft and felt extremely moisturized (it felt like I legit used conditioner instead of shampoo)
I love how thick the conditioner is,it saves product which indicates that a little goes a long way. All of the products have the same tropical smell which I love.
The John Frieda full repair deep conditioner is so thick which makes it super easy to apply and it has my hair smelling AMAZING!!

I love the packaging of the products, however I do wish the containers were 500 ml instead of 250 ml. I guess I'm just greedy lol.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply