JFFR-Range-Listing-400x400.jpg
Treatments, Masks September 29, 2017 631
Inlove with the John Frieda Full Repair Range
(Updated: October 29, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the colour hair trend unfortunately I was a victim to the trend , that is right VICTIM! I bought my own dye kit and tried to get my hair to ash blond and after a failed attempt went to the hairdresser to save it and decided to go blue , from there on it was down hill . My hair was so damaged from all the chemicals . Not mention my smart ass relaxed it as well . My hair began to fall out and I had to resort to chopping it . With the help of @beauty_bulletin and @johnfriedasouthafrica I will be able to restore my hair. I'm in love with the packaging and design which looks every classy and smell of the product is absolutely amazing and can't wait to start using it #JohnFriedaSA #meandfullrepair #hairstruggles

Week 1
The excitement is real I can finally get my hair into a messy bun after cutting it . One week of using John Frieda Full Repair I'm so happy with the results my hair feels so much better , it is extremely soft and has more volume and smell of perfume and flowers . I love having hair that smells so good !!

Week 2
My hair is so soft and light and full of volume , it looks health and strong . The smell of the products lasted about 2 days in my hair , which is excellent considering the fact I use my own products whos smells usually over powers most shampoos and conditioners .

Week 3
So it's the end of my review trail but def not the end of journey with John Frieda . I am incrediably happy with the results in such little time my hair is healthier stronger , the product is a little pricy but I always take into consideration you get what you pay for . I would definitely repurchase the product . I found my new hair savior . If your hair is broken damaged and you have tried everything and nothing has worked this is def the product for you

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Week 3
IMG_0809.JPG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply