Review Detail

4.5 5 0.5
Treatments, Masks September 16, 2015 289
FROM FRAZZLED TO WELL-FED IN A FLASH
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A deep conditioner is a conditioner, is a conditioner, right?
Wrong!
This one works wonders on dry, dehydrated, depressed locks in need of serious nourishment.
I've neglected mine the past few months - skipping out on treatments and over-exposing them to the elements and the straightening iron - so this little tub of love arrived just in time!
The label promises to 'revive, restore and strengthen overstyled hair', and that's exactly what the product does - and it does it quickly, and with minimum fuss.
Use it daily in place of your usual conditioner, or as a weekly treatment. Slather it on and leave it to work its magic for between two and five minutes. I used it three times, for three minutes per treatment, within a seven-day period, and noticed a marked improvement in the overall texture and condition of my hair.
It feels healthy, alive, soft and silky - and more pleasurable to run my fingers through.
The best part? Fine, flyaway hair like mine often feels weighed-down by deep conditioners, but this one is light and easily absorbed, and doesn't leave buildup or a sticky residue. These types of products are also often heavily scented, while this one leaves a subtle, pleasant lingering scent that doesn't compete with my perfume.
To sum up:
This conditioning treatment is like a healthy bowl of Bircher muesli. We can't always commit to eating healthy and starting our day right, but a vitamin-packed breakfast a few days a week makes all the difference. In the same way, we're going to keep causing havoc on our hair by overstyling, but we can at least undo the damage by treating our frazzled fro's to an intensely nourishing treatment a few days a week...

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
BK
Top 1000 Reviewer 12 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 05, 2015
Im aure this product qould work wonders on my hair which I blowdry every day. Definitely going to give this product a try.
S
Sarahtorr
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply