Shampoo October 19, 2015 1077
John Frieda Frizz Ease - Dream Curls
(Updated: April 25, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey there lovelies
So this is just a young check-in, to any of you that watched the video I posted on the 5th of April( the link is still in my Instagram bio if you're interested ) @tamiqhouston
Basically I've been using the John Frieda Dream Curls range over the last two weeks or so ... and I must say I'm quite impressed, the compliments on my hair have beeeeen flying in and I'm more than willing to take them all within my stride , but I do however have to give some form of appraisal to the John Frieda Dream Curls Range as even in this short space of time it's definitely had a favorable effect on my hair !
I'm in love with the texture and consistency of the products.None of them are too dense and a little bit goes a long way which is important as curly hair needs a lot of attention and in most cases a loooooot of product !! I think I'd probably give the product a solid 7/10 thus far and that's only 2 weeks into its use !! I will be uploading a young behind the scenes of my beauty regime ? as well as a young beauty tutorial on how I find its best to use each product, for any of you interested !
#meandfrizzease #johnfriedasa

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments