4.2 22 0.5
JFFE-FULL-Range (1).jpg
Shampoo October 19, 2015 1075
John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It has been about 2 weeks since I started using the John Frieda Forever smooth range and all I can say is I am OBSESSED!

All my life I have had long hair, and maintaining long healthy hair can be rather challenging. I have gone through many products in the hopes of regaining the strength of moisture in my hair and I felt hopeless! I even considered cutting my hair short.

My hair now is at its BEST! to the extent that even my friends and family have noticed this drastic difference in the condtion and and appearance of my hair. I cannot emphasize enough how absolutely impressed I am with this range! I will definately be making it my new hair care routine.

Can we just take a moment for the smell? It is amazing! It gives a very fresh, slight "perfumey" scent which I love and what I love even more is the fact that the smell is potent yet not overpowering.

I have very wavy hair naturally and I almost always use a hair straightener. However with this range I noticed that the straightness in my hair has been enhanced tremendously to the extent where I have been using almost no heat on my hair! How cool is that?

So how do I use the products?

1) Shampoo: I use about one squeeze and massage it thoroughly into my roots, working my way down with the excess product. I rinse it off immediately with lukewarm water. Another tip I can give you is to avoid HOT water on your hair!

2) Condtioner: I use also about one squeeze, and i apply most of the product onto the ends of my hair and apply the excess onto the roots. I let this sit in my hair for about 7 minutes.

3) The Serum: I apply 1-2 pumps onto soaking wet hair, working it from the back of my hair and into the ends (avoiding much product onto the roots!)

4) Nourishing Oil: I apply 1-2 pumps onto towel dried hair and work it in the same way as the serum! This oil is my Favorite product from the entire range!

5) 3 day straight spray: I dont use this on every wash but when I do, I would apply about 10 sprays after the oil.

6) Touch up creme: Once my hair is completely dried and styled and I smooth down and flyaways with this product and I have to say I absolutely love this product! It fits perfectly into my handbags to smooth any of those annoying flyaways on the go!

7) I then go in once again with the nourishing oil, focusing most of the product onto the ends of my hair. With this oil, I see instant results and it has become my holy grail! Will definately be stocking up on them!

Please free to view my social media where I have video reviews and posts on this range! I will also be hosting a giveaway for you guys. And if you would like to ask me anything, I'm just a message away!

So overall, i 100% recommend this range to you beauties!!

XO

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE FOREVER SMOOTH || MID TRIAL REVIEW + GIVEAWAY!
B
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments