JFFE-FULL-Range (1).jpg
Shampoo October 19, 2015 1074
John Freida Frizz Ease Range - Straight Hair
(Updated: April 24, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the John Frieda hair products for about 3 weeks now and so far my thoughts on the products are very mixed!

After using the shampoo and the conditioner and blow drying my hair it was even more frizzier than it was before using this product! Which defeats the whole purpose of the product, doesn't it? - but that's not to say that everyone will have the same experience as me. My hair is generally straight/wavy and it is colour treated so it is quite damaged which could explain the outcome I had.

I have been washing my hair every 3 days and each time I tried a different routine. I found it was most effective when I used the 3 day straightening spray before drying or straightening my hair.

The 3 day straightening spray is by far my favorite from the entire range and works like a bomb!! It really does do as is promised!

The serum and touch up creme are also very effective! - I sat outside in a light drizzle a week ago and was surprised when I saw myself in the mirror at the end of the day. My hair had a slight frizz but nothing compared to how it would have looked if I had not used these products! The only thing I didn't like is that these products make my hair look and feel very oily the next day and I have to wash it again.

I also looove how my hair still has volume after using these products! So it's frizz free without looking flat and drab!

I'm still busy playing around with my routine to see which is best for me but I shall definitely keep you updated!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PJ
Top 500 Reviewer 32 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments