4.2 22 0.5
JFFE-FULL-Range (1).jpg
Shampoo October 19, 2015 1072
JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE RANGE FOR CURLS
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the John Frieda hair products for about two weeks a now and I can honestly say - I'M IN LOVE!

I can feel a major difference in the texture and the appearance of my hair. My curls are so beautiful and my hair smells fantastic all the time and for the FIRST TIME in 21 years, I even found new confidence in wearing my curls out in public or out to events as I have always been insecure about my curls and the state of my hair. I have been told my many people how they love the shine and bounce in my curls and that my curls actually suit me!

For my natural curls:
- Apply shampoo, massage into hair (might I add it smells divine!) leave in for 2 minutes.
- Apply conditioner, massage into ends of hair and brush hair. Leave in for 2 minutes.
- Once out the shower, I add the mousse into my hair and I brush my hair according to the style I want and to make sure I have no knots.
- Leave to air dry until those beautiful curls appear!
NOTE: personally I do not enjoy towel drying my hair as I found it dries out my hair and gives me more of a messy curls look than those beautiful wavy curls I want.

I have never been happier using any product and I would recommend this product to every girl out there!

You don't know healthy hair until you have used any products from John Frieda.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments