JFFE-FULL-Range (1).jpg
Shampoo October 19, 2015 1074
#MeAndFrizzEase with John Frieda
(Updated: April 05, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This week I received 6 hair products from the John Frieda Frizz Ease. Over the next month I'll be putting these to the test and sharing my experience with you!

I have only ever heard amazing things about the brand so I'm really excited to try it for myself! These products are all designed to eliminate Frizz from our lives. I can't wait to say goodbye to all those annoying 'flyaways' that somehow always become worse just as I'm about to go out in public.

I' m also really interested in seeing how effective the 3 Day Straight Semi-Permanent Straightening Spray is. As a mum who works full time, Its really a mission for me to straighten my hair everyday before work and most days I get so late, I eventually just tie my hair up and run out.

I'll be sharing my hair care routine, tips and tricks, as well as before and after pictures on my social media pages (Follow me @PlainJayneOfficial) AND I will also be hosting a competition where you could win the ENTIRE range - Yup all 6 products valued at almost R800!

I'll be starting my trial tomorrow but in the meantime here are my first impressions:

Firstly, the packaging is gorgeous!! I am always a sucker for beautiful packaging so this range is already in my good books! (lets hope it stays here)

Secondly, the smell of all the products are just divine. I have to remind myself that its not edible! (Not even kidding!!) Also I secretly cannot wait for my boyfriend to smell my hair after using this - he's going looove it!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PJ
Top 500 Reviewer 32 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments