4.2 22 0.5
JFFE-FULL-Range (1).jpg
Shampoo October 19, 2015 1074
FRIZZ FREE WITH JOHN FRIEDA
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lucky me I walked in to our bathroom and found John Frieda FRIZZ EASE products just waiting to be tried…coincidently these products are made for my hair type
Washed/ Conditioned with Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo and Conditioner, their fragrance is uplifting, little product is needed to achieve very clean and soft hair.

To my wet hair I applied Frizz Ease 6 Effects Serum, its claim is to eliminate frizz, protect from humidity, smooth, hydrate and tame … all of the above very vital for me. Next I used Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse, this product Energises and shapes your curls, tames frizz and is alcohol free, after shaking the can I dispensed product in to my palm and evenly distributed all over my hair I then styled my hair with my hands and let it air dry… Result, my hair looked good, curls defined with only a few frizzy strands which I rescued by applying Frizz Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum which controls flyway’s, boosts shine and most importantly smoothes your hair, strand by strand.
My hair looked even better after being slept in… to achieve this fantastic result follow the easy directions on each bottle.
I will definitely recommend John Frieda Frizz Ease Range to any one with dry, frizzy, flyaway, curly hair…. This range = my new best friend.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
after.jpg
before.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments