JFFE-Forever-Smooth-Conditioner.jpg
Conditioners March 30, 2017 173
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Conditioner
(Updated: April 21, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The John Frieda conditioner is the 2nd product I use as part of my hair care routine following the Frizz Ease shampoo.

My favorite thing about this conditioner is that it is very nourishing and a little goes a long way. With previous hair conditioners that I've used, I always had to double condition and use waaay more conditioner than shampoo because my hair is very dry and damaged due to being colour treated but with the John Frieda Conditioner I only use a little bit.

It has a beautiful fresh smell, just like the shampoo and the packaging is also gorgeous!

I have been using it for 2 weeks now - washing my hair every 3 days and each time I tried a different routine. I found it was most effective when I used the 3 day straightening spray before drying or straightening my hair (after washing and conditioning) So I would definitely recommend you use all 3 products in your routine for the most effective results.

Both the shampoo and conditioner do not work miracles the first time you use it but after 2 weeks I can definitely see the difference in my hair! And the best part it my hair still has volume without the frizz (No flat, dull hair here, thank goodness!)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PJ
Top 500 Reviewer 32 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply