Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette - Visibly Deeper
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So as many of you know i am a natural brunette. I do dye my hair dark brown/black from time to time. Although, I did recently decide to go blonde but after experiencing how damaged and dry my hair looked and felt i decided to go back to my natural roots! My hair is already looking and feeling much better and I have decided to take a break from dying my hair which is why I got so excited about the new John Frieda Visibly Deeper Range!

Let me quickly explain what makes this product so amazing.. By using this shampoo and conditioner it helps to create deeper, richer, more lustrous tones in your hair. This simultaneously helps to add moisture to your hair and is formulated with cocoa and primrose oil. So you can now have beautiful dark hair without having to dye it or spend a ton of money at the salon! How cool is this?

These products have a truly amazing smell to them! The shampoo is a silky smooth texture and the conditioner is very rich and creamy.

This product has completely taken me by surprise and I cannot wait to keep you guys updated with my experience and the results.

I will be doing a giveaway of these two lovely products on my instagram page (@helloitsangeli) so make sure you enter!

Angeli xx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply