Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Shampoo and Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

HI!
A few days ago I received my John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Shampoo and Conditioner set and I fell in love. It was definitely love at first smell though as I tore through the bubble wrap the scent was just amazing. I was also pleasantly surprised that it was the 250ml bottle! Beauty bulletin definitely knows how to spoil us bloggers that’s for sure. The packaging is soft touch and the cap isn’t a struggle to get open with wet fingers as some shampoo and conditioners are sometimes such an effort to open.

I am a natural brunette and have never dyed my hair ever as I am really fussy and scared that my hair will never go back to its original colour so i stay really far away from any hair dyes. When I first lathered up my hair with the shampoo I noticed my hands turned a slight yellowish tint and got the fright of my life because I had accidentally gotten some on my face! But never fear it actually washed out and didn’t leave any stain on my skin. Upon blow drying my hair I noticed my hair to be a tad bit brighter and you could see the brown natural colouring of my hair without any sunlight highlighting it. Usually in pictures my hair tends to be black but as soon as i step out into the sun you can see the golden brown colouring clearer. I was so surprised that on the first wash it worked and can’t wait to carry on with my journey as I have a feeling there is a lot more coming....

Keep watching my posts for updates on my journey !
XOXO
Liya

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply