4.6 32 0.5
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Range
(Updated: November 17, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi my loves!

I've tried many different hair ranges to get the perfect look and feel so I'm excited to try the Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Range as I've always wanted to try the bend itself because of all the reviews I've seen! My hair is not unhealthy but it could definitely use a boost in colour. I'm a natural brunette but I dyed my hair slightly lighter at the beginning of the year and I have highlights that have gotten dull over the past few months so I would love to see how the product improves my hair.

When I first saw the products, I was instantly impressed with the packaging & size! It is quite a bargain to get such a big bottle for R110:) Also, the smell is heavenly & one of the best smelling shampoos I have gotten my hands on.

Can't wait to share my hair journey with you lovely people! xoxo

Updated Review:

Before using the products:
I dyed my hair at the beginning of the year and recently it has become very dull. It lost its depth of colour obviously because I haven't had any touch ups.

My thoughts after using the shampoo & conditioner:
• My hair looks richer in colour • It gives my hair a healthy shine
• The smell is absolutely heavenly!
• Hair is left hydrated & soft

Final verdict on this range:
I love the smell, look & feel of my hair after using the shampoo & conditioner so I would definitely buy these products once the current ones are finished:)
#JohnFriedaSa #MeAndBrilliantBrunette

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
After
Visibly Deeper Range
Before using the Visibly Deeper Range:)
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply