fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
John' Frieda Brilliant Brunette - Visibly Deeper First Impressions | CherPetersen
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Kids.

I got my package the other day and was pleasantly surprised by the bottle sizes! 250ml What a bargain for R120 bucks.

Now I've been trying to go natural for quite some time but due my my hairs reluctance and lack of funds for curly hair holy grails - I decided no.

Here's where John Frieda comes in. The heat from straightening and blow-drying results in my hair struggling to retain hair colour and so I'm excited to see where this product takes me, as I absolutely love dark hair.

The shampoo and conditioner smells amazing! I love the floral notes on the nose and the way it smells like a subdued High-End Perfume. I see a summer without having to worry about what I smell like thanks to this.

On the note of texture, I love how the shampoo and conditioner feels respectively the shampoo has a lovely viscous feel to it that I cant tell will result in a thorough clean and good moisture retention. The Conditioner has a very silky feel to it which reminds me of Dove's oil nourishing range. And I must admit I'm not mad at it.

These were my first impressions, please do watch this space for updates. I can't wait to share with you how it works.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Hair before
Products
First Impressions – John Frieda Brilliant Brunette
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply