Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
John Frieda Visibly Deeper shampoo & conditioner
(Updated: November 15, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Who would have thought that colouring your hair is as easy as just washing it? My hair is dark, yet when it gets to shoulder length, it lightens naturally. I was due for colour touch up to hide the greys and trimming my ends by the time I was selected to review the Visibly Deeper range.

Everything about the packaging says "Salon Quality" as it's THAT gorgeous. To know that I can easily get this range at my nearest Clicks, was more of a bonus than the price, which is actually quite affordable at R110 each. After the first wash, I immediately saw an improvement in the appearance and texture of my hair: softer, glossier, bouncier hair that smelled GREAT. I didn't really see much of a difference in colour, though. Wash number two took care of that. Some of my grey hairs suddenly disappeared and the dry ends looked healthy again. I upped my game at wash number three by adding the Colour Deepening Treatment, which took my hair from pretty to Va Va Voom! After a total of four washes since I started using this range, I can truly say that I am more than happy with the results. Nearly all of my greys are gone, plus my hair is much healthier than before.

I really love how gorgeous this range smells. The sleek packaging is a bit deceptive in giving you the false idea that it's priced out of your league, but surprisingly it's really affordable. Products that multitask is always a high priority for me, so a shampoo that colours as it cleans...YES! Another plus for me is that the products did not burn my scalp, as with the normal box dyes I use. I can clearly see how healthy my hair looks. I was surprised that my nails did not stain seeing I didn't wear any gloves while using the shampoo and colour treatment. The shampoo made a lovely white foam, while I was expecting it to be darker. Because I have very long hair, I used about a tablespoon of shampoo at a time. The conditioner feels luxuriously soft and pampered my hair.

The scientists who produced this range deserves a huge round of applause. Washing my hair while colouring it and pampering it at the same time is truly an amazing accomplishment. Well done, team John Frieda! #meandjohnfrieda will be having a long, successful relationship from now on.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
F
Top 1000 Reviewer 8 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply