Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi fellow Beauties.
I was one of the 50 lucky ladies to be chosen by BB to review this great product called John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner.
When I recieved the parcel I will say I was super excited because the fragrance that was emanating from the parcel was beautiful! It smelt like a Queen had entered the room with a million rand perfume on her hehe.
As soon as I got home I hopped into the shower and used the Brilliant Brunette on my hair.
The next day my hair was quite flat and lifeless but I think I might have used too much and kinda drowned my hair.
2 days later I used it again and my hair definitely looked alot better. My hair was soft and lighter and was a bit more bouncier. My hair did start frizzing a bit later in the day.
2 days after that I washed my hair again and there was more difference than in the second Wash.
Then I washed my hair yesterday again. My hair defo looks healthier and feels great. It's still frizzes a bit later in the day.
All in all this is definitely a great product. It does what it says it will do on the bottle. My hair doesn't seem to have changed in color at all but sure it will the longer I use it. I have very long thick hair and it's definitely a bit pricey for me as the bottles won't even last me a month. If the bottles were bigger and the price a bit lower I would definitely consider using it again.
I'll give this product a clean 7 out of 10.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette
Beauty Bulletin #MeAndJohnFrieda Review
S
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply