Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love the fact that John Frieda came out with a range dedicated to brunette hair, because there is so many products for blondes but brunettes are expected to use just one product.

It is also wonderful that the products work on colour treated hair or virgin hair.

The shampoo is not your regular white colour but rather brown, and the bottle has a caution label saying to rinse your hands after using it as it might stain them.

I didn’t notice a huge difference after the first wash but I noticed a difference by the 3rd wash,
It made my hair colour deeper and richer, therefore it is a gradual build of colour and not something that will occur straight away. I personally think the products worked great on my hair as I have virgin hair.

The products also left my hair’s texture feeling shiny and smooth.

The product retails for R110 for the shampoo and conditioner each, it is expensive for shampoo and conditioner but it made me feel like I was getting a salon treatment at home, and in the long run you would be saving on colour treating your hair as you wouldn’t visit the salon as often as you usually do.

I definitely would recommend it to people who want to maintain their brunette colour or darken their brunette colour and I would purchase the products again, I feel it is worth it for the money you pay.

Thank you so much Beauty Bulletin for sending me the products to test out
xx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Products
Before & After
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply