Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
Dead Honest Review- John Frieda's incredibly long named shampoo and conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Welcome to my first ever review!

I'm popping my cherry with this John Frieda Brilliantly longwinded shampoo and conditioner.
Luckily using it was simpler than trying to say it .

The product had me at it's packaging! It looks super sleek and professional. The smell is enough to send any woman well on her way to munching copious amounts of chocolate... so I've heard .

Pretty much your standard shampoo and conditioner routine, lather, rinse , repeat. Except i did get a slight tingling feeling on my scalp; must mean it's working.

Queue 7 days later ( 4 washes ) and Voila! You have what the bottle promises: a shade or two darker of your natural hair, with glossier locks that come with a complimentary frizz.

In all fairness, I could attribute this to the fact that I personally don't put conditioner on my roots as it encourages dandruff. Definitely consider using the treatment that comes part of the same range.

This product is great for those who can't handle commitment ( of any kind) and like to leave their hair in their own hands. I know if a few people who have had some pretty scarring hair salon visits and would be thrilled to have this product; plus you save more!

As for myself, I will finish using the bottles because I like free stuff and because I still want my hair a bit darker, like my sense of humor.

Fancy a try? Get this John Frieda shampoo and conditioner at Clicks for R110 each :D

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
SF
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply