Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
Feeling like a Brilliant Brunette #MeandJohnFrieda
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When your hair feels and looks good you feel good too, so say goodbye to the bad hair days and Hello to good hair days. The perfect time for the launch of the new John Frieda Visibly Deeper Brunette range, great for these Summer days ahead.

To intensify your brunette tones it keeps my hair colour deep and bold and always feeling hydrated during this dry weather, the John Frieda Visibly Deeper range contains cocoa and evening primrose to deepen the spectrum of your brunette tones. The range is for both natural and Color treated hair.

Me and John Frieda my journey to deeper brunette tones, I have natural brown medium to dark brown hair which naturally has a few different shades in. But recently before I started use the John Frieda my hair was feeling dry and flat just did not feel like it use to before, as the weather changes so does your hair environmental damage is just as harsh on your hair as overuse of products or styling.
My first day went so well I could immediately feel and see a difference in my hair it felt smooth and softer meaning it was hydrated I could not help myself with all the selfies. I’ve always used and loved John Frieda products they are affordable budget friendly and have amazing results on your hair so I didn’t think I would have been disappointed anyway. My first wash one thing I noticed was the colour and texture of both products you can see the intense colour of the cocoa in the shampoo and conditioner it’s a dark brown which is really unique, I felt that my hair was much easier to brush my wet hair after washing no tangles or knots.

A few more washes later still loving my hair how it looks how it feels can’t get any better that, allow yourself to embrace your brunette tones and enjoy your hair I know am this December. I will admit I was thinking about changing up my hair but that’s gone I love my brunette hair. Gone away are my little fly away hairs they are no longer an issue for me mainly because my hair feels hydrated and moisturized.

The John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper range comes with a Shampoo, Conditioner (R110) and The Visibly Deeper Treatment product (R150) and prices range from R110 - R150, Find John Frieda products at Clicks stores nationwide. I would definitely be restocking up December 2016 they are well worth their value for money.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
My John Frieda Visibly Deeper Hair Journey #MeandJohnFrieda - InShot_20161108_170835.mp4
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply