Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
Absolutely AMAZING!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is seriously an amazing product.

I am a natural brunette, however I have previously dyed my hair black (about 3 months ago). I had a red'ish tone coming through my hair. After my first use of this product, I could notice the red tones dying out, and had more of a deep brown colour.

The shampoo is great, and gives a really good clean wash (I usually do 2x washes with my regular shampoo, however just done one wash with the John Frieda). The conditioner however, is my absolute favourite !! I think this is more than just a colour intensifying product, as the conditioner is one of the best I have ever used (and trust me, I have tried almost everything on the shelf lol).

It gave my hair so much life and volume as well. I have used the product a total of 5 times so far, and can really say that it has improved my hair texture - it is visibly smoother, with so much more volume.

I would highly recommend this product, not only those who would like to deepen their hair tones, but to anyone looking for a great shampoo and conditioner to improve their hair texture and look.

If I do however buy again, I would more than likely purchase the conditioner alone, as this was my favourite out of the two.

Thanks BB for allowing me to test this wonderful product !!!!!!
xx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply