Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
John frieda brunette shampoo and conditioner
(Updated: November 07, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My hair is much softer it's a much more manageable the colour has intensified immensely previously to my colour that I had before,although I'm a brunette it highlighted the colour that I previously had which made my hair very shiny and added different Browns to it ,I shampooed and conditioned my hair twice in a week because I usually wash my hair 2 to 3 times in the week .The usual look of my hair is quite rough and corse I'm not going to lie but my hair did look a lot more damaged prior to me using the john frieda products probably because I wasn't using anything else,I had split ends & made my hair look as if it was rough. The Shampoo and conditioner basically coated my here giving it an all round salon look as if I just used a great treatment on it I would definitely recommend this product to women that have colour in the hair as well as women have just natural brown hair because it's taken me awhile to love my natural brown hair and be comfortable in my own colour I would definitely purchase this in fact I don't see why I shouldn't because it's a amazing product that not only just cleans your hair but it also coats your hair in terms of if you have damaged hair the shampoo coats your hair making it look like your hair is much more healthier and better looking and all-round shine & bounce it's much more sleek it's much more richer looking, I would say that the shampoo and conditioner is definitely a value for money for good looking hair it could cost an arm and a leg i am pretty pleased with my hair I've had many compliments aswell & im telling all my girlfriends about it!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_0615.JPG
#MeAndJohnFrieda
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply