Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
Johnny Boy!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a brunette, always chasing a deeper tone than the one I just had. After almost 10 years of dying my hair, I have been searching for a shampoo & conditioner that has assisted me with more than just treating my hair, but also helping my colour - because a week or two after I have my hair coloured, I feel my brunette vibrant colour slowly starts to fade!

First Impression:
I received the products and immediately hopped into the shower that night! I was amazed as to how a little goes a long way. The shampoo was brown which was cool (never had brown shampoo before), and it smelt like chocolate! Now, this is great because I have given up sugar recently & now all I needed was my hair when I had that craving for some chocolate!
- To be honest, the first time I used the shampoo was great, as well as the second. However, now after using it for a week - I feel my hair is a bit more oily than it usually is. I think that this shampoo is great for women who suffer from dehydrated or damaged hair.
Other than that, I LOVED it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The conditioner just put that gloss over that I always love! And it smells as great as the shampoo.

After one week (4 washes):
I gym 3-5 times a week, work a full time job and study at night: this means, I wake up in the morning and my hair looks great, but after a whole day of touching it, it looks a little dirty. Therefore, I won't use John Frieda every time I was my hair - if anything this shampoo and conditioner is helping me realise I cant wash my hair every day or every time I train! (How to reduce oiliness is still a daily struggle of mine)

Thanks Beauty Bulletin & John Frieda for this and I cant wait to carry on my journey with John Frieda :)
XOXO

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
John Frieda.mp4
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply