Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 32 0.5
John Frieda Review Club
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I could hardly contain myself when I heard I was chosen for a "John Frieda" review. I received my parcel quit fast and I could not wait to get home and try it for myself.

The whole courier bag smelt devine. Both the shampoo and the conditioner is in a awesome package and the colour will make it easy to find on a shelve.

I open the shampoo - it is marked very definate - no ways you will not be able to spot the difference between the shampoo and the conditioner - it smelt like heaven. The fragrance fills the whole bathroom. THe shampoo is a rich brown colour and you can see the shimmer of goodness in it. I prefer to wash my hair twice. Once removes the dirt and hairspray, products, gels, waxes or what ever I have in for that day and the second time - I believe - the goodness of the shampoo can now be absorbed into my hair....

The conditioner is the same dark brown shimmering colour and the same glorious smell, but for me - only my opion - not rich enough. It goes on nice and your hair is conditioned, but I - again - my opion - I prefer a thicker, richer conditioner because I believe conditioner is the food our hair needs.

After the washing and conditioning I went further and towel dried my hair and used the same styling products as always.

After the second time around I could see a richer more vibriant colour to my bounches. You can see the result in using a coloured shampoo/conditioner. I would even consider in buying the shampoo and just pair it with another conditionerm cause the concept works, I just prefer a more masky - richer - thicker conditioner.

I hope that my dead honesty doesn't bite me, but I do believe we get asked for our own opinion and not just a "WOW - IT's AWESOME" review in the hope to get chosen again.

In short - I love the shampoo - it is priced perfectly - it does great things to my hair and it smells like heavens doors opend. I would just not say the same for the conditioner.

Thanks for letting me part of a great system were we are part of greatness!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
16253-john-frieda-brilliant-brunette-visibly-deeper-shampoo-and-conditioner-17-1477394459.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply