Shampoo September 10, 2013 138
FRIEDA FABULOUS! JOHN FRIEDA – brilliant BRUNETTE liquid SHINE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

FRIEDA FABULOUS!

JOHN FRIEDA – brilliant BRUNETTE liquid SHINE

First off I LOVE the new John Frieda packaging. As I travel a lot for work the convenience of the soft packaging has more value than one may think. The more you use, the more compact the tube becomes – much more enjoyable than lugging a 1kg plastic shampoo brick around. I’m not one for spending a good hour trying to squeeze a few drops of product into those clear travel size containers and I want to see the pretty packaging my product comes in when I indulge. The silver foil look of the tube makes me felt like an artist ushering his oil paint out of its tube onto the canvas about to create a masterpiece.
The product smells like quality and I’m sure you know what I mean there! Even though slightly more pricey than your average product, the benefits far outweigh the cost. It is a buck well spent! Also, as with good quality products, you don’t need a huge amount to work up a lather even with longer hair like mine. By week two my boyfriend was completely sold on the shampoo too – working wonders on his lush curls. Mine glistening with a lasting shine and softness that I loved.

And a conditioner that glitters! What more can a girl ask for?

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply