Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
John Frieda - Brilliant BRUNETTE liquid shine ILLUMINATING SHAMPOO
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly, i must say the I'm a huge fan of John Freida products. I've been using the Frizz Ease range for about a year now to tame my locks.

But today, I'm here to review the Brilliant BRUNETTE Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo & Conditioner coupled with the Frizz Ease Original Formula Hair Serum.

I was super excited to review this product as shine and healthy looking hair is what makes my day! I feel good when my hair looks healthy and radiant.

I've used the products on 2 occasions now and am still pleasantly happy with the results.

Brilliant BRUNETTE Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo:
This shampoo works really well and only a small amount is required for optimal results. I've also found that the shampoo is clarifying and makes my hair feel light and wonderfully silky. And, I absolutely love that it's so wonderfully scented. Even my boyfriend has noticed and now finds any excuse to get a whiff :)

Brilliant BRUNETTE Liquid Shine Illuminating Conditioner:
Like I said, I'm a big fan of healthy looking hair that shines beautifully! This conditioner, really did the trick. I hair feels smoother, softer and luxuriously moisturized. I left the conditioner on for about 20 mins and allowed my hair to soak it all in. Result, absolutely wonderfully soft and not too tangled at all.

Frizz Ease Original Formula Hair Serum:
Used used a pea-size amount and worked it into my towel-dried hair before styling. Works well to eliminate frizz for the first 2 days after washing and styling hair. I do find that too much of this product makes my hair oily and feel a bit heavy.

Pro's
Beautiful packaging, makes the product look more expensive.
As with the other John Frieda products I've used, its wonderfully scented.
I was able to use less shampoo than I normally would. And only 1 wash was required on each occasion.
Definitely salon quality results.
Loved that my hair looked healthier & was less dry and tangley.

Con's
Compared to the John Frieda Frizz Ease Shampoo and Conditioner that I normally use, i didn't find that this product really made my hair allot more shiner.
W.r.t availability, I've had to drive to a number of Clicks stores when my fav John Frieda products were out of stock.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply