fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
John Frieda - Brilliant BRUNETTE liquid shine ILLUMINATING SHAMPOO
The John Frieda product I purchased to enter the ‘Win a year’s worth of John Frieda products’ competition was the Brilliant BRUNETTE liquid shine ILLUMINATING SHAMPOO. The reason for choosing this particular product is that I dye my hair every few weeks and together with blow drying and straightening, my hair is left dry and looking dull, therefore I needed SHINE soooooooooooo badly!!!

I would normally have to wash my hair every 2 days, but found that after washing with this shampoo, I could go without washing an extra day. After only one wash, my hair felt and looked squeaky clean and super shiny. I have been using it for over 2 weeks now and find that this product does not leave built up on the hair. This shampoo works for me, I am happy to have tried it and would definitely buy it again! Absolutely LOVE this product!!!

Below are pictures of my transformation, before and after, in-store images of me purchasing my John Frieda shampoo and the different stages of using my product at home (wet hair, shampooing, rinsing, detangling, blow drying and straightening). Thank-you for taking the time to read my review, I hope it was helpful.

(Video review to follow shortly).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
September 08, 2013
Loved your video :)
L
LoveAngel
September 09, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

;) Thank-you so much!